Monday, December 30, 2013

Cinnamon Berry Pie for One!





Cinnamon Berry Pie for One

I have a large sweet tooth.. Like probably the size of a dinosaurs so I always want a treat! So I came up with this little Cinnamon Berry Pie for one! Yes one person! All yours ! Back off people... family, friends....this is an "I am not sharing kind of thing!"


1 cinnamon roll quest bar
1/4 cup raspberries
1/4 cup blackberries

 Microwave bar for 15 second cut off 1/5 of the bar and set aside. Flatten the rest into a small baking dish. Add berries( I chopped mine and put then in but you could mash them and add a little stevia if needed) Then I rolled the 1/5 of the bar into long strings and topped the pie.
Top with a shake or two of cinnamon 
Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes 


NOW Lets talk TOPPING options: 

You have three options and calories for each shown
You can double them up as well.  I am not perfect so my toppings could be considered a little guilty but I don't care. 

1st option:( 30 calories 5.25 protein)
3 tbs cottage cheese
6 drop berry flavored stevia
1/2 tbs almond milk
Pinch of xanthan (optional)

2nd option: (30 calories)
2 tbs fat free cool whip
4 drops berry flavored stevia

3rd option: (80-150 calories depending on brand and amount) 1/3-1/2 cup light vanilla bean ice cream or your on homemade version
( I am in LOVE with desserts that do the hot cold thing! So I am guilty adding this halfway through)

ENJOY !!







No comments:

Post a Comment