Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Protien "Cookie Dough"


NO BAKE PROTEIN "Cookie Dough" 

 I orginally saw this recipas as a peanutbutter cookie for one on Dashingdish.com but I felt like it wasn't very sweet once it was baked . So I thought why bake it... AND I changed it to a Chocolate Peanut Butter version...Best combination ever!

This is awesome to make the night before or in the morning and eat it later that day for a quick and "sinfully" yummy snack. I have found if you make it ahead and let the dough mix it tastes better.
  
You will feel like your are eating  gooey awesome no back cookies!
Serving Size : 1
DIRECTIONS
1/4 C oats
1 Tbs Chocolate protein
2 Tbs PB2 with cocoa
1 Tbs Calorie free Walden Farm maple syrup (Walden farms products are delish I use alot of them and they are all calorie free) or  low cal syrup 
3 Tbs Greek yogurt
3 packets of stevia ( I am obsessed with the nunaturals or sweet leaf
 stevia -  they have little after taste and I have tried to alot of Stevias 
1/4 baking powder, 1/4 baking soda
** Optional: a few peanut butter chips to top your cookie dough

Mixed ingredients together and THEN add the baking powder and baking soda  and mix again. Now let it sit for about 5 minutes and stir  it again. The BS and BP give it a more cookie texture.   I like to refrigerate min for 30min or more and then eat (helps the flavors mix better ) but sometimes I can't wait so if u can't either go ahead! Enjoy your cookie dough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment