Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lemon Coconut Protein "Cookie Dough"


Lemon Coconut Protein "Cookie dough"

I woke up today and thought of my No-bake cookie dough I posted a few weeks ago and how YUMMY it is and then suddenly thought  " I need to try to make a lemon cookie dough recipe" I bought some coconut extract yesterday so away I went creating-

This is easy to make ahead of time and eat right before or after a workout maybe your just in need of a quick snack and or need to kill a sweet tooth! I ate mine for breakfast!

SERVES :2
1/2 C oats
2 Tbs vanilla protein powder
2 Tbs and 1/4 -1/2 tsp Lemon sugar free pudding mix ( add more if u want more lemon flavoring)
2 stevia packet (I use nunaturals or @sweetleafstevia )
1/2 C Greek yogurt
6 drops coconut extract (between 1/8 -1/4 tsp)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda 
Topping: 3-4 tsp shredded coconut 

Mash everything together except the baking soda and baking powder. Add in the BS and BP mix and let is set a few minutes and mix again( BS & BP change the consistency make it more dough like even though your not cooking it) refrigerate for 30 min to late flavor mesh together  more or of you can't wait enjoy now. TOP with the shredded coconut! 
 Enjoy!
Calories 212
Protein:  21 g
Fat: 2.5 g
Carbs:23g

No comments:

Post a Comment