Friday, December 13, 2013

Biscoff Cookie Dough



I LOVE BISCOFF.  When i first found it I ordered a jar and let my sister try it. That valentines days she sent us all jars as little gifts. I may or may not have hid mine from my husband...opps. Anyway now it can be found at any grocery store. Go get some you will not regret it! Its like glorified  peanut butter with a cinnamon twist. This biscoff cookie dough is awesome. It taste so good and is totally healthy. 




1 can chick peas (Garbanzo beans) 
1 scoop vanilla protein
1/3 c biscoff 
3 tbs walden farms maple syrup ( a low sugar or Sugar free works)
2 packets stevia
1/4  and 1/8 tsp cinnamon 
1/8 tsp ground cardamom (this really gives it good flavor its a MUST)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp butter extract 
1 tsp vanilla 




Blend everything together in a VERY WELL in GOOD food processor. You do not want little bits of chick peas left in.  Thats it. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment