Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Green Eggs & Ham No-Muffin Cups



Green Eggs and Ham No-Muffin Cups

Ok maybe these are not the green eggs and ham Dr Seuss was talking about but he would have if he had tried these!! All the veggies are green plus eggs abd ham!! Can I say simple simple simple!!! You could make these a head and have awesome foodprep and reheat them all week. They are high protein low carb and scrumptious!! 





Serves 2-3 people...depending how much you eat! 
2 egg
6 eggs whites
10 pieces of Canadian bacon 
2 Handful and ripped spinach
10-16 green onions chopped
4 tbs reduced fat cheddar (I use 75% less fat  cabot)
Salt and pepper to taste.
Optional: 3-4 tbs green chillies( I made some with and some without and I liked them both)




 Spray muffin tin and place a piece of Canadian bacon in the bottom of each tin so they create little cups

Mix all other ingredients together and fill each tin with the egg mixture! Optional top with a few sprinkles of cheese. 

Bake at 375 for 13 mintues or until top of egg is firm. Enjoy your breakfast! I know I sure did!!






2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea! I have a few questions for you about nutrition while pregnant. Can you shoot me an email sometime.
    Caroleann.bullough@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    Carole Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did! I'm about 15 pounds into my weight loss. I found you through Instagram. I love your workout ideas and especially the recipes. Hopefully I'll be able to do some of the same moves you do soon! For now just worked my way from doing push-ups on the wall to being able to do them against the counter! ;)

    ReplyDelete