Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Peach Cobbler Bites



PEACH COBBLER BITES

One of my favorite things about summer is the fresh fruit. My favorite fruit is watermelon but if you get a sweet juicy peach it rivals it! One of the very first things I learned to make on my own was a peach crisp. I had flour and sugar everywhere! Now I have  changed up my baking habits to healthify everything and I figured out how to make a little peach cobbler bites!




They are pretty simple and taste divine.I topped mine with  cinnamon coconutter sweet spreads! Its a wonderful litter company thats sells amazing coconutter spreads with 6 different flavors. You have to check them out! They will change your life!  www.sweetspreads.com .

I really enjoyed these my husband said they are my best creation yet!








RECIPE:
1 and 1/2 cups oats
1 and 1/2 bananas
6 tbs vanilla protein
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp butter extract
3/4tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp pumkin pie spice
1/2 baking powder
1-2 pinches of salt
3 packets of stevia
1 ripe peaches peeled and chopped
Cinnamon roll quest bar (Microwave for 8 seconds and chopped into small pieces or 2 tbs cinnamon chips



Optional Topping BUT should be mandatory:

Drizzled with @sweetspreads cinnamon roll coconutter ! 


Recipe makes 15-20 Small-medium size cobbler bites. Caloric Breakdown for 18 cookies



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 23 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories
44
Calories from Fat
7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
0.8g
1%
Cholesterol
0mg
0%
Sodium
16mg
1%
Potassium
68mg
2%
Total Carbohydrates
8.3g
3%
Dietary Fiber
1.9g
8%
Sugars
1.5g
Protein
2.1g
Vitamin A 0%Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 1%Iron 2%
Nutrition Grade B
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Mix everything together except the chopped peaches and chopped quest bar/ or cinnamon chips. Stir in chopped bar or cinnamon chips and than gently stir in the peaches.  Scoop onto a grease cookie sheet and sprinkle lightly a little cinnamon. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.

Once cookies have cooled  microwave a little Cinnamon roll sweet spread until its runny enough to drizzle on top -10-30 secondish



BEFORE I ADDED THE YUMM SPREAD

The quest bar made little yummy bites of cinnamon!

AFTER THE SPREAD!



No comments:

Post a Comment