Thursday, September 12, 2013

Blueberry Graham CheeseCake Protein Shake



Blueberry Graham Cheesecake Protein Shake

As you get to know me you will realize I LOVE desserts BUT more so I love healthy things that taste like desserts. So I alway jazz up my protein shakes to make them special!  I fully believe if you make your healthy foods look good you will want to eat them! This is one of my favorites. It kills my sweet tooth and tastes oh so good! I hope you enjoy it.

Ingredients:
1/2 C cottage cheese (trust me you won't notice it and it thickens the shake and adds 14 extra grams protein)
1 Scoop Vanilla protein powder ( my scoop is 100 calories)
1/2 C water
1 Tbs Cheesecake  sugar free pudding mix
Handful blueberries about 1/4 Cup 
8ish ice cubes
Topping:
3-4 crushed Teddy Graham's crackers on top
 Dollop of fat free cool whip from the can

Calories with the topping:250 without topping 230
Protein: 34g
Fat: 2 g

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment