Monday, September 9, 2013

Salmon Asparagus Honey Djion Salad





Salmon Asparagus Honey Djion Salad

We were flying to AZ and I thought what can I pack for lunch that I can have out most the day and can be eaten cold or warm AND is a healthy solid meal....  So I thought of this! Its light and fresh and travels very well. 

Put the following in a container with a lid:
1-2 salmon packets (they are 70 calories 2.5 oz and 13 G protein so I use two)
2 ish cups spring and spinach mix
5-8 asparagus grilled spears ( just throw them on the George Forman grill until they are tender - its fast and easy
1/3c peas
1/4 c plain pearled couscous 

Dressing:
2tsp honey
2tsp DJion mustard
2 tsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix dressing pour over top and shake with a lid in the salad !


No comments:

Post a Comment