Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kiwi Blackberry Protein Cake


I was at the store the other day and they had kiwis . I thought I don't think I have had a kiwi in 100 years so in the cart they went! Then I had to figure out what to make with them. Cake- good, kiwis- good , blackberries - good so I combined them all and it turned out great. I made mini bundt cakes. I had to little loft pans and this batter fit perfectly.

1/4cup coconut flour
1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
2 egg white 
6-7 stevia packets
1/4c almond milk
1/4 c  smashed ripe banana 
Pinch of  salt
1/4 tsp Baking soda 
1/4 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla 
Gently mix in 1 big or 2 small kiwis chopped. I used a individual bundt cake pan or you can use a small size bread ban. These pans are about the size of my hand.


 Bake at 350 for 14-16minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean

Mix the following in a food processor 
1/4c cottage cheese
1/4 c Greek yogurt
Handful of black berries
1/8 tsp or to taste of  black cherry sugar free instant jello mix 
8 drops vanilla creme stevia
( If you want a thinner frosting add in  1  tbs almond milk)

(If you do want to use the black cherry jello mix  you can use just the blackberries and berry stevia drops)
Serves about 2-3
Calories: 271
Fat: 4.35
Protein:31.52
Carbs:28.01

No comments:

Post a Comment